Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
casino

It needs some updating and maintence work done, also needs better ventilation. Chose of gaming... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Randy F
Galesburg, Illinois
Guys Trip

Myself and 3 friends stayed at the hotel, room was nice and clean. The casino is pretty much what... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JustinThomasF
Maysville, Kentucky

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Saint Louis
from US$54.00
from US$54.00
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews nice casino four seasons hotel play slots suite gifts stl arch
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Love it, Best place I have been!!! IIf I had the money I will live on here sadly lol but I will be able to enjoy myself and be comfortable.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lumiere P, Public Relations Manager at Lumiere Place Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property! We are thrilled you had such an enjoyable time. Hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

It was okay, I spent over a thousand dollars with the casino. It was my first time and it would of been nice to know before I had gotten $800 in that I could get a players card which would accumulate rewards as I spent money. This way I would not have felt so cheated and beat on the monies I lost. Also, a lot of players were playing on 2 and 3 machines for hours at a time which prevented me from playing several slots I came to actually play. If you allow 1 person to play multiple machines then you should put more slots of the same ones into the casino. The lock it slots on the back wall near the entrance to be exact. Overall, not many people were winning from what I saw, or from the persons I asked. 1/10 stated the broke almost even.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our property. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions. They will be given to management so we can take steps to improve. We hope you decide to visit us again. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Glad to get away. This is usually one of our favorite casinos to visit in the St. Louis area. Food and fun.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Beware if booking through a third party. I was told that if you use Expedia, your room is available on a first come basis. You are not guaranteed to get what you paid for. The hotel staff was very unconcerned with resolving my problem.

1  Thank smith9655

Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was a worst visit ever I went to a traveling agency to book the rooms and everything like that then when I got to the actual Hotel they would not even let me check in when I say it was like craziness it was craziness so I wouldn't recommend these guys team one