“Good Mexican food”

Add it.
Latitude 26
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 26 September 2014

Good Mexican food. We had the beef brisket quesadilla and the 26 burrito , both were tasty. The stuffed jalapeños we could have done without. Good customer service

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great fresh food. Generous servings and very accommodating service. Generous drink pours. We are from out of town, but this could be a great neighborhood restaurant for folks living locally.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I am a St. Louis native and visited Latitude 26 on a Friday night. The atmosphere was nice, inviting, and there was no wait for a table. However, we waited nearly 20 minutes for someone to take our order. This was strange since it did not seem to be very busy. I ordered the enchilada plate which I enjoyed, but was not overwhelmed. Compared to other Mexican spots in the city, the enchiladas were a bit dry and lacked flavor. My boyfriend had a burrito, however, and seemed to be quite happy with it. I would not recommend against going to this restaurant if you live in St. Louis and are able to try many restaurants. However, if you are looking for great Mexican food on a visit to the city, I would try a different option. St. Louis is not really known for its Mexican food after all.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Some of the best Tex-Mex this little doggy has had in years!

All of their meats are smoked in house. The beef brisket is melt in your mouth tender, the chicken juicy and perfectly cooked, the pork out of this world and all of its smokiness just adds to the amazing flavors presented on each plate. I of course with my mouth watering and paws trembling with anticipation couldn’t decide on what to order, so I did what any one in my situation would do, I ordered “The Latitude” which included beef brisket nachos, chicken taco, and a chile relleno with beans and rice. Everything was perfectly prepared right down to the homemade corn tortillas.

If you have a love affair with Tex Mex food as I do and find yourself in St. Louis, Latitude 26 Smokehouse is a must. Oh did I mention that the salsa is some of the best I’ve had in years.

With love from my dog bowl to yours – happy eating.

Five Paws - Shatasdogbowl.wordpress.com

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for years. We have always liked it, but tonight was the best it has ever been! The chicken fajitas, shrimp Rojas, pork chimichanga, and 26 burrito were al fantastic. Guacamole and queso dip were very flavorful and better than most too! Margaritas are great too made with fresh lime juice, never sweet and sour mix. Prices are reasonable too! Owner, Kelly, is great! We would strongly encourage anyone who likes tex mex to come in!!!!!