1,582 results
All reviews heavenly bed front desk separate tub cardinals game ball park ballpark village room service self parking very nice hotel rooms are large scottrade center great room corner room gateway arch downtown area valet louis
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We stayed at the Westin St Louis for one night to attend an event at the Botanical Garden which was an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel is very modern and the common areas are very nice. Check In was quick and efficient and we were off to our room. The room was huge with very high ceilings that made it feel even bigger. We had a view of the ballpark with the arch in the background which was very nice. The bed was amazing, very comfortable and we slept great. The bathroom was very nice with a separate shower and tub and a lot of counter space. The rate was very reasonable for the quality of the hotel and we will definitely stay here again when in St Louis.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018

I stay here twice a year and Lance Misner and his team are a well oiled hospitality machine. We stay with our two pups and everyone on staff treats them like royalty. The rooms are immaculate and the beds are divine. Room service is always fantastic. See you again in May!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2018

The Westin is in a great location if you are attending an event at Cardinals Stadium in downtown St Louis. Within walking distance of the stadium. The rooms were nice, especially the spacious bathrooms. The carpet in the hallways and elevators could use some sprucing up. The beds were very comfortable and everything seemed clean. All in all it was a nice stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This is the 3rd time we've stayed at this hotel and like they say "Third time is a charm."
Room quiet, comfortable and clean. William Givens checked us in at the front desk and gave us excellent service. We were lucky to have you take care of us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We were lucky enough to have a full day off in St. Louis at the Westin. We arrived a few hours before check in and were met on the street by a friendly Westin representative. I wish that I would have checked her name as she was awesome. She had all of our key packets and we were off to our rooms within moments of arrival. This is a great start for a constant traveler.
I headed up to my room and was happy to see that it was very large, well laid out, and had a very nice bathtub. Trifecta!
The room was large with lots of open area. Very comfortable.
I love having a desk to work from with plenty of power ports available.
The bed was very comfortable (Westin style) with great bedding and pillows.
The TV offered plenty of channels and worked great. Nice picture.
The bathroom was my favorite. A gigantic counter area with a sink. It allowed me to spread out a bit and not feel cramped. The aforementioned bath tub was great once I got it working. Shower was huge.
Back to the bathtub. I tried to push the plunger down so that I could fill it with water. No go. Imagine how dumb I felt when I couldn't figure out how to fill a bathtub with water. I called down to the front desk for assistance. They sent up Elizabeth from Maintenance. I apologized for being so lame. She had to pull it apart to find out that there was a quarter stuck under the plunger. I was vindicated!. Elizabeth couldn't have been nicer nor more professional. A great conversationalist. A true asset to the company. I declare that Elizabeth deserves a huge raise!
I was on the internet the whole day. Very stable and average speed. Did the job.
The location seems to be great. Right across the street from Busch Stadium.
Both employees that I interacted with were outstanding. People make such a huge difference in a service based industry.

• Trip type: Travelled on business