“Found by chance”

Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lindenwood Park
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Farm to table with an emphasis on local sourcing. What a delightful discovery! Enjoyed the mushroom salad the scallops and the crepe caramel. We’re from Canada and will venture back there in the Spring for sure. Great service and delicious food

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I visited with a group of friends midweek so the wait was not too long. We shared a lot of our food. Everything was excellent. Service was a little slow but they were very busy. Price was livable depending on what you get of course. I would visit again!

1  Thank nancyrey1955
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I was here midweek for a business/social evening and was impressed.
Where possible, the meat and vegetables are sourced locally... the fish, of course, is not but bought daily from a guy named 'Bob', apparently a legend in midwest seafood.
I had the Neuner Farms Ribeye which was perfectly cooked, tender and juicy. I was very happy with the meal. The person I was dining with said her's was also good, she had a fish dish and wouldn't share it, so I presume it was fantastic.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times. This was our third time to opt for the chef's tasting menu. Every single thing on this menu was SO imaginative. I know the chef has been nominated for a James Beard award. If he didn't win, somebody really screwed up. In my opinion, he is the best chef in St. Louis!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We dined here a few months ago, and was surprised to see it back on the top 10 of Froeb's best restaurants for 2017. Perhaps we just caught them on a bad night. At any rate, the evening began by walking halfway down the block because we couldn't find close parking, and there didn't appear to be a valet. As we entered the restaurant, I noticed a faint smell of mildew. We were seated by the restroom, from which I could see the toilet ...not too appetizing. We ordered from the tasting menu with wine pairings, and felt we overpaid for a mediocre meal. The staff was friendly, but not very well-trained. At one point they brought carrots over in a small bowl and said they had forgotten to put them on the top of my dish.
Overall, the whole dining experience was very unimpressive for us. However, the people at the table next to us were return customers who raved about a mushroom salad. If you plan to go, maybe you should try that dish.