“Super cool!”

Kitchen House Coffee
Ranked #21 of 72 Coffee & Tea in Saint Louis
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The owner was so friendly, fun, and helpful. I asked for attraction advice, and she was eager to share her experiences. She pointed out to me that the chickens running around in the backyard provided her with the eggs to bake, which impressed me. The place seemed to be super neighborhood friendly. Try their cold brew!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 May 2018

good coffee. good vibes. great atmosphere. great outdoor space. a great place to hang! plus they're really involved in the neighborhood!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2017

As part of my group's ongoing coffee search, we "found" Kitchen House and found it to be a fun neighborhood place with excellent coffee and good food. Just located right in the middle of Tower Grove East neighborhood in South St. Louis.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Us Seattlites need our coffee fix each and every morning and this is my spot in St. Louis. Coffee is made with care and a mid west smile. Doesn't happen with urgency but when it finally arrives... life altering.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Arrived and orders and off the wall coffee CAFE CON LECHE... I explained to the server Olivia and she said NO PROBLEM and got the instruction and set off to make it ... for not being in Miami it was OUTSTANDING and I was amazed at the great price I expected it to be more.

She then spent a lot of time explaining things to me and about the menu and her demonstrated pour over individual cup brew coffee. It will definitely be added to my list and be visited for my afternoon coffees.

Date of visit: December 2016