“Pleased with our dinner”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Ranked #264 of 3,184 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My son had been wanting to try a Weber restaurant since we seen one in Indy so we made a point to go out and try this one. Prices are a little on the high since but unlike some previous reviewers we were all happy with our food and service. As a table of 3 we had a Wisconsin bacon burger (which was a huge portion), the Grill Cedar Plank fish (small portion but was delish and very rich) and the BBQ meatloaf (huge portion and awesome). We would definitely try again if in the neighborhood and for a special occasion but the price point does not make this a random evening dinner choice for our family of 4.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed Weber grill! My husband had the sirloin steak and I had the brick chicken. The brick chicken was lemony heaven but both were delicious!
Our server and assistant were very attentive. We joined the rewards program because I believe we will go back! I really enjoyed the healthy sides that was available.
It would be fun to have a small group of 4 or so in the booth that face the chefs that are cooking. The kitchen is open so that you can view them from almost anywhere and their patio looked very cool with awesome seating!
It was a very pleasant experience for my husband and I. It is pricey but we enjoyed it for a date night!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We went here because my wife and daughter bragged about it from their experience in Chicago. Unfortunately, that experience was not replicated. They though the burgers in Chicago were the best they had ever had. The ones at this place were underwhelming, especially for the price. I would never go back. Overcooked, dry and flavorless.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

The appetizers were good, but the australian lamb chops were tough and chewy. It didnt seem like the cook knew how to do lamb. They made two mistakes with my order and I had to wait for 30 minutes extra, but they did not offer to compensate me as a courtesy in any way. Furthermore, the person running the grills would regularly slam the grill covers and grilling racks back in place, it made a lot of noise and irritated our stay. Considering the high dollar paid (over $100 for two people), I really expected more from this franchise. Not recommended.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

St Louis is the strangest town I've ever visited, as far as restaurants are concerned. I've never seen a restaurant that closes down when it runs out of food for that day. And I mean, they ADVERTISE their closing time that way: "9 AM - 10 PM, or earlier if we run out of food." We ended up at Weber Grill after getting three restaurants in a row that were closed, closing, or had run out of the items we wanted to eat!

Either way, we ended up here and it was VERY good. Two of us had ribs, one had grilled chicken and another had BBQ chicken. All were large portions, and all were incredibly tasty. Some items on their menu were a bit pricey for the rest of the menu, but overall we felt like the quality and quantity of the food was equal to the price.

Lots of great options around this area, but most of them we had eaten at before, so if you are looking for a different place, try out the Weber Grill.