“Great fish tacos, but they're seasonal”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #95 of 227 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's St Joseph today.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I always forget about this place until it's Lent season. Their crispy fish tacos are amazing with the crispy, crunchy, flavorful coating and zesty, creamy sauce. This location put lots of sauce on my fish tacos and I loved it. It's sad that you can't get them past Easter. They did take a few minutes to cook and I'm totally fine with the wait because that means it will be fresh and hot.

The side salad with house dressing (creamy Italian salsa type dressing that is pale orange) is great. It's very simple=iceberg lettuce, toms, cheddar + dressing, but it's good for a fast food side salad. Eat your veggies!

I prefer their taco meat to Taco Hell.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here just to grab a couple of street tacos. The food was out quick and the people were friendly. The tacos were good but there were only like 2 or 3 small pieces of meat in it. That was disappointing, since that all I had for dinner. I might try it again to see if maybe I just got a couple wimpy ones.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I was in a rush for some carry out Mexican food. I ordered potato oles with extra seasoning and four churros. they were served promptly and made very well. and very good service from marla the manager.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Can't say enough about how the Potato Oles and how perfectly seasoned they are! Wish I could recreate at home!!! Then you dip in nacho cheese and it gets even better. So yummy, so good, so perfect. I go again and again.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

they have good Mexican food here; but the service is slow and the dining room tables are cramped and outdated.