“Gotta love Taco Bell”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #153 of 227 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 320 N. Belt Hwy. in Saint Joseph. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 27 July 2017

It's a Taco Bell but it has great service and a more contemporary building. Love the whole menu! Not a huge fan of breakfast.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

came thru the drive thru for a quick lunch. a very nice man on the speaker took my order. he was very friendly and patient. he knew the menu well.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I would not recommend this Taco Bell to anyone! They take ten years to give you exactly what you didn't order! I ordered a giant box of tacos with no lettuce plus a few small nachos for my family of SIX and got a bunch of tacos with lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream and NO NACHOS!!!! Needless to say, my picky eaters had to make peanut butter sandwiches and I had to hear them complain for hours. I wouldn't recommend this Taco Bell to my worst enemy.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I was here at lunch time and ordered a new tostada item from the menu. the counter person was not friendly or helpful. wouldn't say hello or thank you. then I waited for my single item for over ten minutes with several other people. they are too slow here and the food isn't great.
avoid this place

Reviewed 3 April 2015

I tried the bacon breakfast taco here after seeing the tv commercial. don't believe it! It should not be called a bacon taco because it is just a bland, poor textured biscuit with some ground up meat in it that doesn't look, feel, or taste like bacon. it is awful. I haven't found a breakfast item at taco bell yet that I liked and this bacon biscuit was the worst!