All reviews full size refrigerator free laundry front desk ice maker room was spacious and clean beautiful facility kitchenette target pantry ihg amenities lending st recliner closet freeway pets
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Clean and comfortable. Plenty of space to work.....large desk space with plenty of outlets...comfortable easy chair.......I would highly recommend this if you do a little work while traveling. Beds are very comfortable and full sized kitchen area is a plus. There is nothing I would change.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

It was close to the interstate, clean, and staff was good. I felt it was little above average bc staff was very friendly and it had everything we needed for a restful sleep. I didn’t feel there was much close for eating though. I do wish there was more of a option for food later at night when we arrive in.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My second time using a Candlewood location to make a relocation easier. Staff is very nice and they take care of safekeeping packages you may get. Occasional misses when it comes to housekeeping but not a big deal. I recommend.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My wife and I stayed here on July 11, 2018, just passing through on our tour of Missouri. The motel seemed new, everything was pristine, from the lobby to our room. Front desk staff were Johnny on the spot, and very professional.
While enroute to St Joseph, we noticed we had some very worn tires on our motorcycle trailer and determined we needed to replace them when we arrived in St Joseph. I asked the desk staff for recommendations on where to purchase some new tires and they looked up several stores and gave me tele numbers to call. I called and found tires and the staff gave me the quickest route to the store. Couldn't have asked for more. recommend the motel highly !!!

Room tip: I always try to remember to ask for a top floor, no noice coming through the ceiling
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Front desk staff very helpful and friendly, check in quick check out even quicker. Hotel was clean, had free laundry, no breakfast but fresh fruit and newspaper each morning.
I would stay here again if in the area. If there was one thing we didn't like was no
housekeeping on a daily base they clean once a week. But you can get fresh towels by asking at front desk. Again for the price they should have daily cleaning.

Date of stay: June 2018