“Great Food at Resonable Prices”
Review of Taco Bandido

Taco Bandido
Ranked #51 of 222 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (816) 364-5136
Description: (816) 364-5136
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This place has really good Mexican-American style food. I highly recommend their combination tostada. Sanchos are very good also. I usually get the super sancho if that is what I am going to have. Taco burgers are also very good. Now I am going to let you in on a secret. If you want a good reasonably priced tenderloin they can fill the bill. French fries or jalapeno poppers some other sides. Try it out.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

My husband visits taco band I do all the time. Its delicious and quick.... I'm a vegetarian and I like to have taco burgers with beans instead of meat and they are happy to change it for me at no extra cost unlike taco johns who charge me extra money to substitute cheaper beans for beef..it has always puzzled me about that practice which is why I go to taco bandido..the food is by far better and employees and owners are extremely friendly...they definitely have the best tostados that I have tasted and my man loves the combo plate.its a great deal with a lot of food...thank u taco bandido for not punishing me for being a vegetarian....the owner told me that her granddaughter was also a vegetarian.... This is really good food so everyone should give it s try,u won't be disappointed....

Reviewed 18 October 2015

It looks like a little hole in the wall but its the best place to get taco burgers around. I'd also recommend the super sancho. Its a very large smothered burrito. Totally delish. Good prices. A local favorite

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

A friend who grew up here took me to talk old times. Bandito has kept up with the times. Fresh, Good Food Fast. Tacos, chicken, sandwiches. All good and fairly priced.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Their tacos are so good. They have a great menu of stuff to choose from. Have love this place ever since I was little.