“Great experience for us.”
Review of Cakes By Elaine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cakes By Elaine
Ranked #6 of 6 Bakeries in Saint Charles
Reviewed 15 November 2014

My son's school is peanut, tree nut free and Elaine's came recommended by the school to bring cupcakes for his birthday. Elaine's was wonderful, she was thorough with what we needed and even opened up early so I could drop them off in time for snack. I ordered them for two birthday parties and the Xmas party. They were a huge hit and delicious!

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Tried cake for wedding here - - - We showed up and she brought out stale cupcakes cut up and put globs of filling on the plate. Presentation was terrible- - -plus, they make their cakes a week ahead of time, whereas a good bakery won't make the cakes until a day or two ahead of time. I didn't even want to stay long enough to get past the first bite when I realised it was a stale cupcake.

3  Thank SuzieM88