“Beautiful”
Review of Rosciglione Bakery

Rosciglione Bakery
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Saint Charles
Reviewed 5 January 2017

outstanding invoice pastry, the owners are lovely people and very professionally prepared in their craft, they know what they do and know how to please customers.
Cannoli cassata cakes for weddings biscuits all really very good prepared from five generations of pastry chefs.
Sensational highly recommended and will never disappoint.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Our Siciliano family grew up with Rosciglione's cakes, cannolis and cookies for birthdays, First Communions, Confirmations and holidays. My 89 year old mother wanted a special cake for our family reunion (all nine kids, their children and a few great grandchildren) so naturally it was time to call Rosciglione's. They did not disappoint. The Creme cake is filling, so we always order a smaller one and have a dozen or so cannoli too.

1  Thank Worldtraveler20051
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Needed a birthday cake with a couple day notice I love there cannoli's so I thought I would try there cakes it was the best tasting chocolate cake I have ever had . I am not sure of the complaint because they are really nice and super friendly every time I have been down there . Try the lemon ice it is to die for

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

I've never actually been in, But my step-mom has gotten cookies from here a couple of times. They are delicate and just overall amazing! She always gets an assortment and i haven't been disappointed yet!

1  Thank Elizabeth D
Reviewed 11 November 2014

This is an authentic Italian Bakery and Deli. Very good pastries, cookies and cakes. Pronounced "rosh-lee-ony".

1  Thank Laurie19602014