“Great Delivery”

Hunan House
Ranked #203 of 286 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

This was the best delivery option in the area and I ordered from them a few times. Even though it was more expensive than others, I found it worth the price and enjoyed trying different menu items.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

We were staying at the Fairfield hotel. Ordered potstickers, chicken friend rice and sesame chicken. Delivery came within 20 minutes. The food was excellent and we absolutely loved the potstickers. Everything was hot, had all the plates, utensils and sauces we needed. Will definitely use them again when going though this area.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I see there are some bad reviews here. I have eaten at this place multiple times, however I have always dined in. Never any complaints, large portions and the food is always hot and good.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Horrible experience. We ordered food from their delivery service and it was well over an hour. We called and the lady was so rude that we ended up cancelling and ordered pizza. The food is always great but if its friendliness is what you are looking for, don't eat here.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

I looked at the menu online and called to order the Hot Braised Boneless Chicken Lunch Special which said it was $4.85 and came with fried rice, an egg roll and soup of the day. I picked up my order and it was $6.47 so I am assuming they have raised the price and not changed the online menu. He gives me the order all tied up in a bag and being limited on time as it is my lunch break I grab it and go.. I open the bag to find No Soup, No Egg Roll (instead there were 2 Crab Rangoon) and the container with the fried rice and chicken. The rice tasted like wax and the chicken was hard, stringy and did not have a good flavor at all! In fact the ONLY part of this lunch special that tasted OK and was edible was the Crab Rangoon! What a Waste of Money on this mess! YUCK!!