“Neat atmosphere ”
Review of Picasso's Coffee

Picasso's Coffee
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Handcrafted espresso drinks, loose teas, wine and craft beers. Join us for lunch, brunch, or dessert and small plates.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a Saturday morning for coffee and breakfast. They had a lot of options to choose from and the service was great. It was pretty busy, but there was a decent amount of seating. We found some chairs by a window and stayed for about an hour. I would definitely like to go back sometime.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Local coffee shop with friendly service and good espressos and lattes. This was obviously a popular place to hang out on a pleasant Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I love this coffee house. Atmosphere is great, coffee is wonderful and I had a scone that was delicious also.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Picasso's after dinner for a coffee and chat date. This location offers some bar stools, arm chairs and traditional tables with chairs or even a long table seating area. There's outside seating too but since it was a very nice evening, they were all taken. Order some traditional drinks and pastries or off the wall goodness as suggested in their menu. Mona Snickers is my favorite but always order extra hot because the steamed milk cools quickly. I love the eclectic interior with various artwork. It's book reading or writing atmosphere, or bring your laptop and work if you must. Love the ambiance. We even had live music on this Friday night which was quite good. That was unexpected.

The Streets of St Charles location is more of a night spot gathering in my opinion, but Main St is my favorite as it appeals to poetic me, whether I'm by myself or relaxing with a friend or mate.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The cashier was friendly & kind. The drinks were great. Highly recommend the cinnamon orange hot tea! Nice world music playing and beautiful artwork. The cashier even came and filled me up with more hot water even though they were busy because of the race! Kid-friendly. Indoor /outdoor seating. Close walking distance to river.