“Amazing St. Louis Barbecue”

Sugarfire Smoke House
Ranked #3 of 280 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Great food, friendly staff, great sauces. A diner-like atmosphere which worked perfectly with the great food. If you're looking for barbecue in St. Louis, you can't go wrong with Sugarfire!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

The brisket here is as good as I've enjoyed in any state. A favorite go to of mine is a burger with pimento cheese.

The soda is locally produced, cane sugar sweetened soda from Excel. It is much better than the national brands, I promise!

The daily specials are fun. Every once in a while there is a 'miss' but I appreciate the creativity involved.

People STOP HOLDING TABLES! Don't sit until your whole group has their food. It is rude, and it gums up seating for everyone else. It is NOT all about you.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

There was so much food! It was delicious--daughter loved the mac and cheese, husband loved the brisket. There were so many BBQ sauces I couldn't try all of them. It was crowded--lines out the door and hardly any seats available. Just a heads up to hit it at an off-time.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We have been to this location several times. They never fail to turn our great fresh BBQ daily. Daily sides change so there are always new options.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We had the pork and brisket. That was good, but no better than meat I have had other places. The fries reminded me of Five Guys fries. Macaroni was only fair and baked beans not so good. The slaw was good. Your meal is served on a piece of paper on a metal tray. The platter meal comes with a drink. Two of us ate for $28 which might be a dollar or two more than it should have been. It was kind of noisy. It is okay, but I probably wouldn't go again.