After a long day's drive, we were grateful to find the Best Western Plus just off I-65 at exit 351. Since it's also called The Charles Hotel, we were a bit concerned that it was an old revamped hotel. Following a warm welcome, we reached #618 KNS, a spacious clean room that exceeded our expectations. The room was quieter than anticipated. It featured a chair/ottoman, desk, television on drawer unit, refrigerator without freezer, microwave, closet unit, and comfy bed. The bathroom was compact but functional.
Next door was a Texas Roadhouse for dinner -- without more driving. Breakfast was the standard waffle and hot items as well as cereal, pastries, and fruit. Had we more energy, we could have driven to the historic downtown or to the nearby casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn