I enjoyed this Best Western Plus, my first stay in this brand. I usually stay in Marriott properties. Had a room away from the highway and on the end of the top floor so it was very quiet. The room itself was the best part of this hotel. Fridge and microwave on a nice stand. Very new and clean. No stains or tears or worn looking furniture. Comfortable. The downsides to the hotel were that many construction workers stay there and are always congregating in the lobby areas with all of their equipment. I love construction workers, don't get me wrong, but they took up a lot of the seating so, lounging in the lobby wasn't really an option. Also, the hotel allows staff to get breakfast before they start working. This is great, however, when it is busy, the housekeepers should be conscious of guests and allow guests to get what they need first. I sometimes felt I was inconveniencing them because I was getting breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn