All reviews bob evans night's sleep sized bed great room st safes charles missouri
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed 3 nights here. Was helped by Anthony at the front desk and he was awesome and very helpful. Room was comfy and clean. The Wi-Fi was plenty fast to stream movies. The whole experience was good at Red Roof Inn

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I booked this motel online and then drove 15 hours to get there and find out it was filthy and full of terrible surprises. Since I was really tired after driving all that way I had no choice but to stay at 3am when I arrived. Look at my pictures. The place was a nightmare. Huge stains all over the floor in almost every corner of the room. Cigarette burns on the table tops. Crumbling bathroom. Dented door. Dirty hand prints on walls, and I mean disgustingly dirty. Stains on walls that look like food or maybe worse. Stains on chair. Bathroom fan clanging like a broken radiator fan. Musty cigarette smell in a non smoking room. ---- and it gets better...at 3am when I was carrying my things up to the room there were random people hanging out in the corridors in front of the rooms smoking cigarettes, asking me questions about my vehicle, and I notice my vehicle was the only one in the lot. Those people obviously didn't even have cars parked at their rooms so what was really going on there?? The next morning the same people, no cars, hanging out in open room doors smoking cigarettes watching me load up and leave. The Red Roof Saint Charles should be ashamed of this disgustingly dirty, and unkept motel. I have stayed in Red Roof Inns before that were nice, and this one was from the gutter. I am not happy about that rip off and I hope my review will help people avoid this place. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. Thanks for ripping me off Red Roof. Karma will catch up to you.

Room tip: Avoid this place. Sleeping under a bridge in the mud in the ghetto would probably be better. Look at my pictures.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank California_Wine
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for at least 6 weeks waiting to be able to move into our new home! The staff was amazing so sweet and friendly and made sure we had what we needed on a daily basis. They kept in mind that we had children and would make sure we had families and quiet people renting near us and not people that were clearly their to party for the night. John the property manager is professional and treated us with the upmost respect! If my man and I ever need to get away for a night or two we will definitely be returning to the Red Roof Inn St. Charles! Thank You guys for everything!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Wasn't impressed with hotel. while we appreciated them being pet friendly and that is why we went there, they need to do a thorough cleaning of the rooms. It was obvious that pets have been in the room by the smell. The sheets also weren't the cleanest. Went for coffee in the lobby at 6:30 a.m. and one pot was cold and the other tasted like it was made prior to midnight.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank T5165BTdavid
John M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the cleanliness problems in the room and the coffee presentation. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will redouble our efforts to make sure experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We stoppedl here for a halfway point. When we got to our room the bed sheets were burned and stained. The lock for the door was broken. The bathroom was filthy. The outlet shocked our son. When we told the front desk they said they would up and looked never did. Went down and said we are not staying here. He said ok and gave us a refund. No we will fix it or I'm sorry. Spent a few extra dollars and stayed at the super 8.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank melissa H
John M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of your room, the lock problem, & indifferent attitude of the person on duty is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To prevent this from happening, my team is attending quality/service training sessions. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback.