“Consistently excellent!”

P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's China Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 280 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Reviewed 26 June 2018

PF Changs (in our opinion) is among the most consistently excellent 'chain' restaurants in the country. Our experience recently at this particular location was no exception, maybe even better. Incredibly good food, very reasonably process, very attentive service, very well kept physical location, and an overall great dining experience! The menu is sure to offer something that can please most everyone, and the meal experience is delightful. Start with lettuce wraps as an app (both the chicken as well as the vegetarian are excellent), grab a cup or a bowl of soup (both the hot n' sour as well as the egg drop are excellent), and then your entrée. They are all out of this world, but our personal favorites are Mongolian beef and the Chang's spicy chicken. You can't and won't leave hungry, and you'll enjoy every bite of everything you order.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We met some friends for dinner recently at P.F. Chang's. I hadn't been to a Chang's in nearly two decades, and this is a new one in St. Charles, Missouri.
The staff were all friendly and attentive. The restaurant is very appealing, aesthetically. Nice bar area, though we don't drink. Not the hoity-toity crowd that I had anticipated. Actually, quite a few families there.
Great menu options. We all had different meals and there were some food trades negotiated at dinner. Everything tasted great. The portions were decent.
The only reason that I didn't give five stars is that I feel it is a tad over priced for what you get. But, remember, you are paying for the overall atmosphere and experience.
I would definitely recommend it to friends and families.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Let's just say: Dragon Oolong hot tea, Arnold Palmer iced tea, hot sour soup, chicken lettuce wraps, Mongolian Beef, Shrimp Lo Mein, Lobster Sushi, Lobster and Shrimp Fried Rice. Ooooohh! Such a nice meal!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Decided oriental would be great for lunch. We arrived shortly after 11 AM, there was one table with customers. Seated immediately naturally. What was so funny, is people arrived in hordes as the restaurant filled completely before noon.

Our food was good, plentiful and we brought leftovers home for the next day's lunch, so that's how I view a successful outing.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

When I get a chance to "spoil" myself, I go to P.F. Chang's in St. Charles. The restaurant is very nice and the atmosphere is good. The food is outstanding and the service is relatively quick. I love their chicken lettuce wraps!! The food is well seasoned and plentiful and, when it is just me, these make my whole meal.