“Surprizingly tasty!!!”

Panda Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Saint Ann
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Got their food delivered to my hotel room after a very long trip, and their portion sizes were so large that we had enough for two and a half meals! And the food was way better than any take out/delivery Chinese food around my home town. Wish I could have taken the place home with me! There were baby shrimp in the spring rolls that were very flavorful, and the crab rangoon were utterly delightful.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Excellent value, this locally owned and operated restaurant has a wide variety of combination meals. Extremely affordable.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Food is excellent. Little bit of a communication problem but usually have person working counter and phone without heavy accent. Low calorie food is strictly meat and vegetable without sauce but at least you have the option. We patronize this place at least twice a month.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Being in town on business I looked through the reviews online for Chinese food and the positive reviews that many other experienced I too did.
Their portions are large and I eat a lot but couldn't finish it all. I ordered General Tso chicken with pork fried rice, egg rolls and chicken on stick. I was only able to graze a portion of this spread but it was all delicious. If back in this area of town near airport looking for Chinese I'll pick Panda first.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Stopped through here on a Sunday, for the reason that almost everywhere else was closed. I can say that I'm glad we did. They actually have the lunch special seven days a week. My wife, son and I all got a very affordable and tasty lunch. We were the only ones eating there, it looks like most customers get takeout. The lady at the counter was very nice as well. We ordered the following: General Tso Chicken, Sesame Chicken, and Pork Lo Mein. All were quite good and very fresh, the portion sizes were ample as well, we had plenty of leftovers. I was pleasantly surprised by this unassuming little strip mall Chinese restaurant.