“Fantastic Pulled Pork!”

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Saint Ann
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

My family and I were visiting the St. Louis area. Bandanas was close to our hotel. We were looking for something that wasn't fast food or really expensive. BBQ sounded good. I checked out the reviews and decided to try it out. The food was awesome. I had the best pulled pork sandwich ever! My husband had the pork platter and it was equally good. They also had a variety of sauces. The waiter explained each one to us. The service was great and we got our meal quickly. I wish we had one in our area.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Food is good but not great and the place gets loud when fairly crowded. Servers vary from friendly to just doing a job. Not someplace you would travel to but OK if you are at a local hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We ate here after my friends flight was delayed. Had the pulled chicken sandwich and it was great! The fact that it was practically attached to the hotel was a big plus.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I was pleasantly surprised for this place considering it's among the hotels right near the airport. But the beef and pork were pretty tasty, as were the sides. The place is more comfy than fancy, but the portions were decent, and there was a nice selection of sides too. Melissa was all smiles and very friendly. Loved that they put all the bottles of sauces right on the table so you can use all you want

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Average BBQ, a decent option for the area around the airport but if you have time and transportation, it's worth driving somewhere else. Service was decent and usually easy to get into