“Lakehouse cafe”
Review of Lake House Cafe

Lake House Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food ! The owners are so nice and attentive. The burgers are great ribs are wonderful and breakfast burritos are awesome

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The food is OUTSTANDING! We come here every Friday for the ribs which are so meaty and taste incredible! The service is excellent too....very friendly. It's one of our favorite restaurants and we're from Kansas City.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This little place has great food. On Friday nights they have ribs and are normally fall off the bone tender.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

There aren't many places to eat on this side of Lake of the Ozarks, so Rocky Mount
is lucky to have such a good restaurant. I think it's closed during the winter. It's a casual, diner atmosphere, neat and clean, the servers
are well-trained and take good care of the customers. I had a Reuben sandwich, 8.49, lots of corned beef, very good and very big, served with fries.... Took half home for lunch the next day. I
ordered sweet potato fries for 1.99 more, good but should have been crispy. The
sweet tea was great and my glass was kept full. It's a large menu, something for
everybody. I'll go back next time I'm at the lake.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Love this seasonal restaurant. The servings are huge, like two meals in one. Never had a bad meal here and been coming for years. For breakfast I highly recommend the country fried steak omelette. Sooo good.