“Great breakfast”

Jolly Rogers Grub and Grog
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Two Restaurants at one location at the 4-1/2MM of the Gravois Arm of the Lake of the Ozarks. Jolly Rogers Grub n Grog is open air covered and uncovered lakefront dining. Serving gourmet burgers, pasta, sandwiches and much more. 22 Beers on tap and flights for tasting. Pirate Themed and always a good time. Pet friendly with a pet menu. Opening Memorial Weekend, The Kraken Shack is an upscale casual lakeside dining experience. Serving fresh Oysters raw and grilled. Flown in fresh every weekend. Serving Prime Aged steaks and an expanded wine menu. Both restaurants are family friendly. Enclosed playground and arcade for the little buccaneers. The Jolly Charters pirate ship Calypso features Treasure Hunt Adventures. Fun for the whole family. Ship available for private charter for corporate, family and party events. Entertainment on weekends in Season - Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day.
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped in on 4 separate occasions. Twice in the morning, and twice in the evening. I tried the breakfast buffet.

There was a great variety so I had a little bit of everything. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, French toast, and waffles. All of it was very good.

I also had the endless mimosas. While they did an outstanding job of keeping them coming, they were a whole lot of champagne, and very little orange juice.

On the nights I went, there was a live band, and a very good crowd. I had some red bull vodkas that were good, but a little expensive.

Overall, I felt it was a great plan e to stop. I always left satisfied. The Jolly Roger sticker earned a place on my cooler. I definitely plan on stopping in again when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Can't miss this popular landmark restaurant. Boats pull up all day and people come here to enjoy the view, the pirate ship, the drinks and the bar food. Service is average, seating is plentiful and you will find something for everyone.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I had went for breakfast in June and it was amazing, so recommended it to friends and it was not so good. The omelette was not done, it was like runny scrambled eggs with the fixins. I was so disappointed as it had been so good the first time and this is our favorite place to go. I guess we will stick to lunch and dinner not breakfast. It was sad as we spent over $50.00 for breakfast and to night t have it good was sad.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This place is perfect for family fun! The pirate theme makes for a great experience and they have multiple activities to keep the kids engaged! Treasure hunt, enclosed playground, arcade; it was a respite for us to sit and relax without worry.

The menu is more diverse than normal lake restaurants with something for everyone. We even looked at their Kraken Shack weekend menu that had ribeye and filet steaks (real filet, not what others pass off), crab, shrimp and fresh oysters! They have 3 specialty oysters that you can get a sampler platter of and try them all.

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Came by boat for lunch and really had a great time! Very clean!!!! Great food and fun atmosphere, very lively, good music and dockside valets to assist with 'parking the boat '..

Date of visit: July 2017