“Sometimes you just feel like having a hot dog”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Richmond
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Actually, if I eat 5 hot dogs in a year, that's a lot. But for some reason, the feeling came upon me today -and off to Sonic I went. The NY Dog [as they call it] was pretty good. I'd stay away from the Chili Coney - unless you really like those. The buns would be A LOT nicer toasted instead of the moist and mushy. Strawberry shake was pretty good, though pricey.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The best Sonic around. I will drive past other Sonics to come to this one. The employees are very friendly, efficient and easy to get along with

Reviewed 13 October 2016

They always blow the order in the drive through so just park.
Overcharged us on both occasions by not using meal deals and getting top dollar for each item. We went for the half price shakes and was not worth it either time.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!