“Very good!!”

El Lago Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Reeds Spring
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After seeing “Samson” we stopped for dinner on our way home! This place was great! The service was awesome and the food was at the table within minutes, piping hot!! We highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We arrived around 6:00 on a Friday evening and was seated immediately. Once we ordered, I bet food was on our table in 5 minutes, no more than 10. 2 of us ordered fajitas and both mentioned about the quantity and the fact that the mix was predominately meat and not vegetables. I was not hungry so only ordered an ala carte burrito. I was not impressed with it; it was ok, but so-so. The taco sauce served with the chips was also mediocre. Don't take me wrong, the taste was not bad, just not an "A" for me. (I would say the ones that ordered the fajitas would grade them as an "A" though.)

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

While heading west on Hwy. 76 going to Brandon West, we saw three big signs advertising El Lago Mexican Restaurant and decided to give it a try. We weren’t disappointed and glad we made a good choice. The staff was friendly and the service was great. I had the chicken Chimichanga and my husband had the beef. It was delicious and served with rice and refried beans and just the right amount to satisfy your hunger. We will definitely go back and I highly recommend this place if you enjoy Mexican food!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here and tried several of their veggie options all of which were tasty. Would have given the fifth star if the chips were warm and the salsa a little tastier.

1  Thank jekcpa
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Not much from the outside but the food and decor inside are top notch.Daily specials like 2 for drinks. Yummy margaritas too!