“Yummy!”

El Lago Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Reeds Spring
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to this restaurant and it was very, very tasty with enough left over for lunch the following day. The only reasons I didn’t give a 5* was the extra little bit they charge for white cheese as a sauce when white sauce was already a sauce that came with your meal. The enchiladas were that way, and I believe most everything else is as well. Also, if you have left overs to take with you and ask for a bag for your chips (which were very good, also), have enough customer service to bring a bag of fresh chips for the guests to take out with their meal, these are free to refill and cost pennies.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the Chivas-that is 1 burrito and 1 enchilada with your choice of chicken or beef. The beef is ground and the chicken is shredded. It comes with lettuce, Pico de Gallo,sour cream, and guacamole, but no rice and beans. The enchilada sauce was to die for! My companion had the seafood quesadilla which comes in a grilled flour tortilla with white cheese, imitation crab,shrimp and avocado slices, it is served with rice and beans. Both were delicious. The complimentary chips are not very warm, but the salsa is palatable. I have been several times and you either love or hate what you get.

When I eat here, there is not an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction at this restaurant. But it does have pretty good food that is served lightning fast at a reasonable cost. I am sure there is something on the menu that is just THE best tasting EVER. I am still looking for it and I think it will include that awesome enchilada sauce.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

So there’s quite a selection of Mexican restaurants in this area but this is the best!!!! Excellent salsa, margaritas, service, but the food is incredible!!!! Many house specials but I especially love the seafood quesadilla and chicken enchiladas. Good portions—- will not leave hungry!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

William was our server and was on task all night. He did not have to be asked twice for anything. He was speedy and well aware of what we needed before we had to ask. He was great with our kids, too. The food was delicious, hot, and made to order. We were very impressed. Being from a city where Mexican restaurants are everywhere, we were surprised to find this gem! Was well-priced for what you get!!

Esteban A, General Manager at El Lago Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

We appreciate the review, thank you very much have a great day!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Usually when heading to Kimberling City our go to restaurant on the way is El Lago in Branson West on Bus 13. This past week was no exception. Another fine meal of Mexican cuisine. This time I had the Tacos de carne asada and as usual it was excellent. If you like Mexican cuisine, that is very good, affordable, and served quickly you will love El Lago. Great for families, groups, and everyone else.

1  Thank wstl01mailboxreg2017