“Pretty good food, try different things until you find your favorite.”

El Lago Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Reeds Spring
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Chivas-that is 1 burrito and 1 enchilada with your choice of chicken or beef. The beef is ground and the chicken is shredded. It comes with lettuce, Pico de Gallo,sour cream, and guacamole, but no rice and beans. The enchilada sauce was to die for! My companion had the seafood quesadilla which comes in a grilled flour tortilla with white cheese, imitation crab,shrimp and avocado slices, it is served with rice and beans. Both were delicious. The complimentary chips are not very warm, but the salsa is palatable. I have been several times and you either love or hate what you get.

When I eat here, there is not an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction at this restaurant. But it does have pretty good food that is served lightning fast at a reasonable cost. I am sure there is something on the menu that is just THE best tasting EVER. I am still looking for it and I think it will include that awesome enchilada sauce.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

So there’s quite a selection of Mexican restaurants in this area but this is the best!!!! Excellent salsa, margaritas, service, but the food is incredible!!!! Many house specials but I especially love the seafood quesadilla and chicken enchiladas. Good portions—- will not leave hungry!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

William was our server and was on task all night. He did not have to be asked twice for anything. He was speedy and well aware of what we needed before we had to ask. He was great with our kids, too. The food was delicious, hot, and made to order. We were very impressed. Being from a city where Mexican restaurants are everywhere, we were surprised to find this gem! Was well-priced for what you get!!

Esteban A, General Manager at El Lago Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

We appreciate the review, thank you very much have a great day!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Usually when heading to Kimberling City our go to restaurant on the way is El Lago in Branson West on Bus 13. This past week was no exception. Another fine meal of Mexican cuisine. This time I had the Tacos de carne asada and as usual it was excellent. If you like Mexican cuisine, that is very good, affordable, and served quickly you will love El Lago. Great for families, groups, and everyone else.

1  Thank wstl01mailboxreg2017
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Outstanding, plain and simple. Seated right away. Water and order taken within 5 mins. Fajitas were superb. Great waitstaff. We will be eating here again soon. In a strip mall...very deceiving. Don’t be fooled by the outside, this place is wonderful!!!

1  Thank Lovingretired