“Thanks”
Review of Dinky's Diner

Dinky's Diner
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Reeds Spring
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Thank you!! This was a recommendation from a local resident. We were not disappointed with the burgers. Oh my.......

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here just to fill up with gas and noticed this little place attached to the gas station, we figured since we were hungry anyway we will just get a burger there. Great decision! We got there at 1:15(they close at 2). We did not feel like we were rushed at all even though it was close to closing. I ordered the Shelly Burger! Great choice!! Probably one of the best burgers I have ever eaten! Definitely in my top 3. Everyone there were friendly and helpful! This place is a must do when passing by! Stop by and get a few burgers or some ice cream.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The service was great and the food was as well. Feels like home when you go here. They act like they appreciate your business and want you to come back.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We took our two small grandsons to eat Dinky burgers, and they thought the mini burgers were great, so my husband and I ate one too. The buns were really tasty.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Passed by here many times and finally stopped in. Had the Dinky burger, shrimp basket and biscuits and gravy amongst us all. Shrimp good, similar to any family restaurant. The burger and biscuits/gravy were amazing! Prices better than reasonable! Highly recommend