“Our visit to Taco Bell”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #13 of 20 Restaurants in Reeds Spring
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 10738 Hwy 76 West in Branson West. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 24 October 2017

My hubby & I went there for lunch. The place was rather clean & loved the Mexican Pizza which is my favourite. My hubby had taco's on hard shells with beef. Very satisfying meal & filling. Cheap too.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I am a big Taco Bell condisour. Typically you walk in and there is a few nasty tables that have'nt been wiped down yet and honestly you are just used to it. Not this place. This place was literally spotless! I was more shocked by a clean establishment that a dirty one (that is really saying something). The guy who took out order got a little confused at times (no big deal) but the order was right. When he was done waiting on us he went right back to cleaning and veryifying there was not trash and sweeping. This Taco bell should be very proud of the employess they have working for them. Cudos to you guys!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The drive up time has improved greatly! And so has the food, I'm thinking they must have new management. Yes I would recommend this Taco Bell.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

If you're looking for a cheap, tasty meal, look no further. I'd recommend the Chalupa. At only about $2.50 - you won't find a better meal!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered the chalupas, and they were tasty, even though Taco Bell is not for anyone looking for authentic Mexican cuisine. We were in a hurry, and it was pretty good for Mexican fast food. It would be great if they would serve some good salsa.