“Let me empty my coffee cup!”

Suzie's Mid-Town Cafe
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Reeds Spring
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Suzie's Mid-Town Café is a Veteran owned family style restaurant that serves classic American food, homemade Desserts and more. Fried Chicken on Sunday is a favorite and we stay busy.
Reviewed 1 November 2017

A great hometown place away from the maddening Branson crowd. I had a great chicken chicken fried steak covered with country gravy with eggs, hash browns and a home biscuit. I sprinkled the eggs and hash browns with Bulliard cayenne pepper sauce from St. Martinville, LA. Loved the sauce and bought a bottle at the counter for only $2. My partner had an omelette that wouldn't quit. My only complaint was they kept my coffee cup full; they wouldn't let me empty it (actually a coffee drinkers dream).

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Great food in small town old fashioned cafe. Great breakfasts, lunch and desserts

Reasonable prices, friendly service, reminds one of cafe in the 50's where the locals can hang out and discuss current events

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Everything is fresh and homemade! Even biscuits and gravy. Can't wait to go back and try their fried chicken that smelled and looked excellent!

Bill D, Manager at Suzie's Mid-Town Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

We are so happy that you had a good visit with us... We strive to make everybody's experience at Suzie's a memorable one.... We look forward to seeing you again.....

Reviewed 22 October 2017

On our recent 6 week drive through the Mid-West we happened upon Suzie's, we had a superb meal and a very friendly chat with the lovely staff. Real America lives here and it was wonderful to experience it. Highly recommend.

Bill D, Manager at Suzie's Mid-Town Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you very much for your review. It always make us feel good when we can please our customers, especially those that are travelers. We have a policy to treat everyone the way we want to be treated when we go out, so I'm glad to see we have accomplished our goal with you. We hope that you'll come back and see us again the next time through the Branson area....

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We took our son and his family to breakfast here. All of the food that we ordered was very tasty and came in big portions. The service was good, and the prices were reasonable.

Bill D, Manager at Suzie's Mid-Town Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you Sandra for your positive review. It is our goal to always make our customers experience a good one and we hope to see you again.