“Outstanding”
Review of the bread co - CLOSED

the bread co
Reviewed 2 December 2015

I walked to this location last night. The fact is that I had been looking for a Panera bread for dinner but there is none in this area.
I was impressed with the quality of the items, the variety of the menu and the freshness. They pastries are beautiful and delicious. Excellent espresso drinks.

2  Thank SSBees

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

We've been here a couple of times when we pass through this area. This seems to try to compete with some chain-type restaurants, but it is different. They have a better quality of greens, and better fruits, and better nuts, and better chicken. It is cleaner-tasting. The sandwiches are ok, I'm not big on sandwiches. The prices are fair for that quality of food. The atmosphere is more directed to have conversation as opposed to noisy and crowded. They aren't ready to compete with the city chains, but with some tweaks, they certainly could. I know we will be back.

1  Thank Charlie W
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Dinner: oriental salad for me, soup and half sandwich for my sister. Soup roasted peppers and gouda was good. Sandwich BLT acceptable. Oriental salad poor. Bunch of machined lettuce and oranges, chicken strips and salad dressing that ruined a poor salid further. Nothing like an Asian or Oriental chicken salad. Let this place go out of business.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Love this place for lunch it offers some different menu items and is always fresh made to order. Like the atmosphere here too. Order your food at the counter and pick it up there when it's ready.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

I eat here often for lunch meetings but was surprised on my last trip when my salad and drink cost almost $13. Then noticed that it now costs to add chicken? It was good, but a little pricey. It is a good venue for meetings though otherwise.