“Salad was filling. Fresh with nice greens, not iceberg!”
Review of the bread co - CLOSED

the bread co
Reviewed 14 January 2015

ordered 6 meals here. My salad was good. Asian chicken salad was really filling. Plenty of dressing. Others ordered sandwiches. This was a good quick lunch. Order was perfect when I got back to the office, everything just as ordered.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I was in Poplar Bluff today for business and wanted something warm to eat for lunch. I ran across The Bread Company in a strip plaza, and I am glad that I did. They restaurant is big, it is very clean, and wide open. They have a lot of room for more tables etc. They also have a good sized room for business meetings. The menu is very easy to read and very simple. I was extremely impress with the time of preparation of the meal as well. I ordered a Pick 2 lunch meal, the portions where very fair. They had 1-2 people out on the dinning floor cleaning the entire time I was there. I would recommend putting this on your radar next time you are in Poplar Bluff Mo. Great Job....

Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

Over priced and poor service. Girl that took my order had to be stupid cuz I had to tell her what I wanted like 10 times and they still got it wrong. Plus the food was nasty.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

They screw up occasionally, they lose my order occasionally, but usually the food is good, prices are reasonable and service isn't bad. A lot depends on who's working the kitchen. But, generally you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I used to love going here, now I've given up on it. I don't believe I am getting a good value for my money. I can go the Wine Rack for just as much- sometimes even less and get high quality food.

1  Thank ande67