All reviews room was clean kansas city night's sleep very nice stay enjoyed my stay continental breakfast would stay here again parking lot louis
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Thunderstorms in area so we stopped, on a motorcycle. Asked to watch TV weather channel. He said sure take your time. Once we decided not to continue His wife let us park under the eves.

Awesome devices.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank msmith1041
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This was a great, safe location just off Interstate 29, just north of Kansas City. There were lots of food choices in the immediate area. Continental breakfast was complementary & the WiFi was fast & reliable. The price was a bit higher than I expected for a budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The owner is an obsessive compulsive minutia loving jerk. The breakfast had one thing I could eat that was healthy...as a diabetic (banana). All the rest was jam packed with sugar.
Charged $60 extra than what was booked.
Didn’t have an ice bucket and when I asked for one the “staff”/owner went ballistic.
No extra towels in 3 days.
Bed spreads with holes, tub needed repairs, carpet filthy....

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a in and out quick trip. It was quiet, room was spacious, very clean in the hotel room and bath room, quick check in. I will stay here again if the I have travel through kansas city over night.

The Elevator was out during my time there. Just a heads up. Make sure to let the front desk know after you make a reservation to make sure you get a 1st floor room if it's still out.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Marcus W
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We booked this motel because of location near a meeting place for a group trip. It was o.k., but, as with other Super 8s , no elevator. We had a lot of stuff we didn't want to leave in the car and had requested first floor. It wasn't honored.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends