See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2012

This was a Wonderful Girlfriend Get-Away! It's really like no other B&B I've stayed in...relaxed private, spacious, clean, comfortable. Both dinner and breakfast were delicious, Karen was very accommodating but never hovering. She even was our driver to a local winery! I can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Karen P, Owner at Willow House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Thank you, Becky. We look forward to seeing you as well, sometime soon. Best wishes for the coming New Year.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

My husband and I stayed at Willow House B&B just to get away from the rush and hurry of our lives. We were pampered from the moment we arrived. Willow House is charming and the food was fantastic. We stayed on a Sunday evening, so we were not able to have the gourmet breakfast, but you can't believe the "continential" breakfast we were served! We are still talking about the homemade honey syrup that we had there!!!

We had such a wonderful time that we booked the entire place for December 30 and 31 with some of our dearest friends to celebrate New Years Eve! We can't wait to go back!

The price is unbelievable! A private bedroom with a full bath and a wonderful breakfast....who could ask for more! We love, love, love this place!

Room Tip: There are three bedrooms/baths. All three are really nice, however, the front two bedrooms have more room than the back bedroom. Also, one of the front bedrooms (actually, the one we had) has the bath right outside the bedroom door in the hallway. The other front bedroom has the bathroom right in the room and a small balcony. Again, all three are well worth the money!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbi B

Thank You, Debbie. Looking forward to seeing you, your husband and your friends for the New Year's holiday.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

My girlfriends and I booked the Willow House for a girls weekend for my bachelorette party and it was great! The food was wonderful, David & Karen were great, and the house was adorable! I would recommend this to anyone! In fact we are talking about doing another girls weekend there!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crystal T
Karen P, Owner at Willow House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

We look forward to seeing you ladies again in 2013.