Inn At Grand Glaize(Osage Beach)
US$128
Baymont by Wyndham Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$117
US$147
US$94
US$122
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
Hotels.com
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$218
All reviewswater parktan tar a resortbowling alleyblack bear restauranthorseback ridingblack beansresort complexfood courtfitness centernice resorttan tarabuilding ctimber fallsspring breakview of the lakelabor day weekendwindrose
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve traveled all over the world and some accommodations were very simple but convenient, clean and safe. This place is just awful unless you are a very young athletic adventurer. Fixtures and decor are from the early 70’s. I’d say If you have a conference, stay somewhere else, but there’s no parking.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Dmbhr1
Dianne S, Guest Relations Manager at Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dmbhr1, We are very sorry that your business stay turned out to be such a disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We hope that despite any disappointment you may have felt, you were still able to enjoy your conference.
Thank you for posting your thoughts on TripAdvisor. If there is any way we can assist you at any time in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know--we would be grateful for the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference. Be prepared to do a LOT of walking. Since its built on a hill, it's a lot of uphill walking and if you're traveling indoors, a LOT of stairs. Windrose building smells musty. Black bear lodge was pretty nice. Good breakfast, go hungry for the buffet. If you're traveling with a group, ask to be roomed close to each other, otherwise it'll be very inconvenient to be on the opposite side of the resort from your party.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dianne S, Guest Relations Manager at Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

flowergirl11, We know that our resort is large and can require a lot of walking to cover it. We are sorry if traversing from your room to other locations was a bit more than you had counted on. If you return, please know that a guest tram and shuttle service is available throughout the resort and estates complex.
Our team is currently investigating the odor you mentioned in your review and we apologize for this inconvenience as well. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and truly appreciate all the feedback you’ve offered us. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your colleagues again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was staying at Tan Tar A for a conference and my husband came along as well.

The resort was very friendly, helpful and staffed accordingly to accommodate the large conference. There was minimal wait times for any service (bar, check in, shuttle, etc....yeah I listed bar first).

We stayed in the cabins further down directly on the water. They were nice but older. We overheard discussion about the new owners updating and even possibly rebuilding some of the cabins, but that was just hear say, we never heard confirmation if this was fact or not. Room was equipped with fridge, micro, stove, dishes, tv, couch, 1 bed, bath. Wonderful views of the water! Room was located right on the water as well.

Only 2 downfalls:
1. Our condo/cabin was a 4 Plex layout...one of the neighbors burnt something awful in their room and it smelled like burnt sewage/flesh/rodent for an entire day. Not the resorts fault by any means, just one downfall of the layout.
2. Parking!!!! There is just not enough spaces for the guests. Very frustrating when you book a room and don't necessarily have a parking space to come back to after going somewhere. I am sure that we are not the first guests to mention the parking debacle.

Shuttle was always very prompt to transport us to our desired destination.

There was plenty for my husband to do while I was at the conference. Lots of attractions and outdoor activities in the area.

Area also offers a plethora of different places to eat. Franchises, holes in the wall, upscale, fast food, sit down and/or take out.

Room Tip: Pick a room further down from the main lobby! Right on water and great sunsets!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dianne S, Guest Relations Manager at Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Tim and Theresa C, Thank you for letting us know how well your function turned out. Our resort has been hosting a wide variety of groups, conventions and conferences for many years. A beautiful lakefront location, paired with lots of amenities, makes us the ideal place for large gatherings or the perfect spot for a couple's weekend getaway. We hope to have the privilege of serving you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I recently attended a conference at Tan Tar A. It didn't help that I was assigned to a cell block in the Estates, their timeshare facility away from the main "resort". The rooms there are uniformly poor and in need of a massive update. If you stay in the main property there is a bug identification chart so you can recognize the six and 8 legged friends they anticipate will invade your room. I found the staff to be uninterested at best and surly at worst. With many better properties available in the area I would avoid Tan Tar A given any alternative. The facility looks like it was built in the 70's and hasn't received a meaningful update since then. Someone who stayed there six months ago said that the main escalator, out of operation in for my visit, had been out of order then as well. This is just one example of the "care" of the property. The facility has been recently sold. Lets hope new management has the money to turn this around. Until then I wont be back.

Room Tip: Keep away from the estates
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank David A

David A, We are very sorry we didn’t meet your expectations on this visit and hope you will come back when renovations are complete. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I traveled to Tan-Tar-A for a work conference being held at the resort. Previous trips I was in the estates, or an adjacent building, but this time was placed in the main building. My room was on the 4th floor which was PERFECT! The parking was convenient, and access from the parking garage was right next to the room. The room was clean and spacious with a beautiful view. The meeting rooms, meal service provided and every interaction that I had with staff was super. If I were to go back for a family trip I would definitely try to book in the same area. I have attended work conferences there for over 10 years and this was by far the best experience.

Room Tip: Building "A" 4th floor direct access from parking garage.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Dianne S, Guest Relations Manager at Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Grace W, We are very pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience during your recent visit with us. Thank you for your patronage and for posting a terrific review on TripAdvisor. We can't wait to have you back, whether it is for business or pleasure.