All reviews outlet mall room was clean would stay here again location is great other hotels nice stay jacuzzi osage outlets lake oj dryer ozarks pillows refrigerator mo
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Well the faucet in bathroom. Had to put wash cloth around it. Our towel had a frayed edge. I would have cut that up for rags. I was not impressed by the hotel. Not enough lighted area to park. Didnt seem safe to me. Youve been around a while, time to really up grade.rug in room a little sticky.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marry S
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have stayed here before & decided to stay again. It is comfortable & the location is great. The only complaint is that the continental could have a little more variety. Other than that we had a great stay.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank famlang1
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have stayed here 4 times now. Was here June 9-11, 2017 so homey and quite. My husband and I go to the boat races in wheatland,mo and brought another couple with us this year. I asked the Inn if someone could come in and decorate the room for this couple because they never had a honeymoon. In just a few words..... she cried after walking into the room. Rose pedals lead the way in and all the way to the bed. Also chocolates and pedals all over the bed! It was exactly what I wanted. The Inn has very comfortable beds, and jacuzzi in the room. It also is right next door to a huge mall. Huge! Breakfast is also included. There is also a pool. I have not visited the pool but it looks nice. The staff makes you feel very welcomed and are very friendly. Can't say enough about this place. Will also stay here again next year.

Room Tip: Themed rooms are the best
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank seaturtelover
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Very friendly staff and clean rooms. Loved the location as we just walked to the outlet malls and Dick's Sporting Goods. Kids loved the pool. Breakfast was good. Have stayed at other hotels at the lake and this is the best value! All around a great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank natrae4
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We had a very comfortable stay. The people at the front desk were very helpful, they let us check in early. The Inn was clean and spacious. It is close to shopping (big mall next door) and lots of places to eat. They don't have refrigerators or microwaves in the rooms but do have coffee pots and hair dryers. We will be staying here again. We also thought it was neat they have real keys for the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family