See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This is an older no frills unit but very quiet and clean, very nice comfortable beds. The owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend for an inexpensive place to stay at the lake. Great collection of old racing photos and memorabilia in the office

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017

When I booked this motel, I asked the owners if pets were allowed. Wasn't sure whether we would take out 2 little dogs or not, but wanted to check to make sure they would be welcome if we did. I had a reply within a matter of minutes that "Yes, pets are always welcome. I will reserve a ground floor room for you." We ended up taking the 2 little guys and sure enough, the owner had reserved us a ground floor room and had the ac on in the room so it was nice and cool when we went in. That's what I call service. Of course, there was an extra charge for the dogs but it was well worth it. The lady who checked us in was very nice and accommodating. Made sure I had the wifi password without me having to ask, although she did ask me if I wanted it. Think this is a place we will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The hotel is outdated, but the service was outstanding. Staff is very warm and friendly. Rooms are kept very clean and the beds are really comfortable. Great place to stay. Highly recommend this hotel while staying in Osage Beach.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I never usually stay in a motel but it was late & this was convenient to where I had to be on business the nest morning. Osage Beach is a resort town & most hotels are overpriced. The lady at front desk was very nice. My room was clean, had a great Air conditioning & bed was fairly comfortable. It is very outdated but if you just need a place to crash this is it. Lots of boats outside so mostly fisherman I assume. It was very quiet & for someone that's just there to go to the lake I can see why you would stay here & bring the family. I wont be staying here again but highly recommended for families or fishermen. Just be prepared for outdated decor.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The best thing about this place was Lois - the proprietress. It was clean but smelled old. It was as if I were transported back in time to a Holiday Inn in the Heartland --- which, of course, where we were. Clean, even the carpet - I'll give it that. But the Inn needs a complete make-over. A pet is $10 per day.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple