“Tasty BBQ”

Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This is your friendly neighborhood bbq joint. We specialize in great comfort food (think hickory smoked meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy). Wobbly Boots has been praised by Southern Living, Golf Magzine, Lake Lifestyles, and the KC Star. Barbecue is the staple but the burgers, wings and soups are also fantastic.
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Stopped in for lunch, had the burnt ends for an appetizer - VERY GOOD. Also had the BBQ half-chicken which I really enjoyed. Service was good, food came promptly, enjoyable atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Food was good, prices were very good. Wait staff was pretty busy but was able to keep drinks filled. Food took a while to get but we also had a large group and we went at the peak of dinner time.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I always look for a good tenderloin sandwich when I am in Missouri. This was awesome! Food and service were top-notch.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Went to Wobbly Boots at others recommendations. It was ok. Not the best food in the world. I had BBQ. My step-dad had ribs. They were pretty tough. My mom and husband had catfish. The coleslaw wasn't as good as I was hoping and my mom did not like the corn with ham. Nothing was horrible, just not what we were hoping for.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We have eaten here a multitude of times,
Food has always been Good. Service as well.
Try to get there early, if not you may have a long wait....
Noisy atmosphere, if it were mine, I would put some cloth on the walls or do something to absorb some of the excess noise!