“Excellent burgers and curly fries”
Review of Wobbly Boots

Wobbly Boots
Ranked #8 of 105 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This is your friendly neighborhood bbq joint. We specialize in great comfort food (think hickory smoked meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy). Wobbly Boots has been praised by Southern Living, Golf Magzine, Lake Lifestyles, and the KC Star. Barbecue is the staple but the burgers, wings and soups are also fantastic.
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

If you want a good a outstanding burger and fries this is the place. The fries are curly and very tasty.

1  Thank saibrs

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My family visited for dinner one night while on vacation. We waited about 40 minutes for a table around 7pm. The building has a "barn" style.

There was a motorcycle event in-town so they were riding in packs on every street around LOTO (Lake of the Ozarks). MANY motorcycles parked in the lot. No biker gangs, just lots of riding enthusiasts (i.e. nice people).

We had onion rings as an appetizer (deep-fried; not much flavor).
I had the shrimp plate (deep-fried; not much flavor; shrimp sauce even less tasty!).
My mom and sister shared a steak (cooked as requested but not savory).
My brother had a roast beef melt he liked.
Maybe it was the head chef's night-off, or maybe they were going light on the spices, but we all agreed it was not a memorable dinner.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at Wobbly Boots while visiting the Osage Beach area. The setting is bar/restaurant, with lots of big screen televisions for sports viewing. The room is completely open, so the noise level is higher than normal.
There was no wait for a table and service was fast. Elezabeth, our server, was at the table soon after we were seated and took our drink orders. Our meals came out quickly. I ordered a full rack of baby back ribs and my wife ordered the ham plate. Both of us had lots of food for another meal at home. The ribs had thirteen bones and were meaty, although not as tender as I have had at other places. The ham was lean and tender. Both of us had the curly fries which were just ok, although you get a generous portion.
I thought the prices were good for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Absolutely love this place. There is something for our entire group to enjoy. My husband loves ribs & says they are really good here. I asked the server what she recommended, which was the meatloaf. She was right it was amazing & the portion was huge. I highly recommend trying this place.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The food is ok. Tastes like any other average BBQ place. Every time I've gone, the service is slow because it's overcrowded. Great location though.