All reviews stayed here sugar cookies lake area short drive definitely stay here again rooms are clean and comfortable place to sleep upon check swimming pool fridge and microwave last weekend continental breakfast enjoyed our stay cow bulldog osage bo
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The staff is very nice an helpful. The rooms were clean. The hotel was not crowded at all, so we had the pool to ourselves. The bathroom was a little cramp, but not a big deal for a few nights stay. The hotel is located with easy access to the different attractions. I would stay here again, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a clean affordable hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Coni and Morris W, Owner at Town & Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you for the kind words! We hope you get a chance to visit again next season!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here during a weekend visit. My wife was skeptical but they have great reviews. The owners are very nice and helpful. My wife is crazy OCD about where she sleeps and this place was CLEAN! We enjoyed our stay very much. It isn't fancy but gives you what you need in a clean room at an outstanding value. Give them a chance and they will change your mind about a motel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Coni and Morris W, Owner at Town & Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

What a wonderful review! We appreciate you staying with us, and the kind words. It's also uplifting to meet someone else who is like us (crazy OCD) about room cleanliness. We should found a support group! ;-) Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We travel frequently, and I often find fault with the places we stay, including a recent business trip stay at a pricey hotel, where the toilet paper holder fell off the wall onto my foot, and the cut glass tumbler had a huge chip in the rim.
My brother-in-law needed emergency surgery, so my husband booked a room at the Town and Country, based on the reviews.
When we arrived, we were warmly greeted with homemade cow cookies (cows are a recurring theme), and introduced to the adorable bulldog, Beau.
We went to our room, and while it was a bit dated, it was spotless, and had everything we needed.
The beds were comfortable, the a/c worked great, (it was 100 degrees out), the bathroom was super clean. There was a slight issue with the stopper, but not a big deal.
After an exhausting day, and a restless night's sleep (due to the circumstances, not the room), we packed to leave. Five minutes down the road, we received a call from Ashley from housekeeping, who had found a bracelet that had been overlooked. It has great sentimental value, and I am so grateful for the honesty and prompt call.
Another brother-in-law, on our recommendation, stated there as well, and was pleased with the room and price. We have family nearby, and should we have occasion to stay in Osage Beach again, or know anyone who does, we will recommend Town and Country with NO hesitation!!

Room tip: Great location, super friendly, extra clean.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Coni and Morris W, Owner at Town & Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! As we mentioned, we're sorry you weren't here for a more joyous occasion, but we hope you will be back for a fun stay in the future.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

A couple weekends ago my husband and I stayed in the Town & Country Motel. It was a spur of the moment thing. This was a very pleasant stay. Clean, comfortable and quiet. We got lost on our way in and the staff was able to guide us in with no problem. Every thing from the Cow sugar cookies at check in to being greeted by Bo the bulldog pup was a joy. I will be staying a few nights in Osage Beach again soon and of course I know where I will be staying. Town & Country Motel!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Coni and Morris W, Owner at Town & Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

We are so grateful for your kind words and great review. We hope you come back soon. (And Bo says hi!)

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed over the long weekend for the 4th of July holiday. Room and hotel was very clean, even by my wife's standards. The pool was kept in great shape as well. Bed was comfortable for some much needed rest. Don't go expecting the latest and greatest technology and features, but do go expecting clean and comfortable rooms! Great location away from the traffic but close enough with a short drive to everywhere.
Would stay here again without issue.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We're glad you enjoyed your stay! We don't have a lot of technology, but we have flat-screen TV's and high-speed WiFi (that's free) for our guests. We hope you come back soon!