“Delicious food ”

Price range: US$8 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had a large group and went for lunch. The service was average but the food was delicious. We sat outside and looking over the marina was a treat.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Stopped by for a lunch on a hot day. They seated us in a nice shaded, breezy spot by the lake. We enjoyed the sites and had very good food. Service was very good.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Shorty pants was a huge disappointment, the food was terrible and over priced,service was good,and location, I ordered catfish,which I do everywhere I go,figuring so close to the lake it would be great,I was sadly disappointed, worst I ever ate! Greasy,coating was very bland and the fish was in 2 giant slabs and tasted nasty! Will never eat there again,plus my wife ordered a pasta dish with chicken ,there wasn't but a few small pieces of chicken,and it cost like 20 bucks.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Great atmosphere with a live band - enjoyed being near the dock to see others boating. It would have been fantastic if the weather was cooler.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Very good food. I had catfish blackened and vegetables and has plenty of food. Great atmosphere and service. Peel and eat shrimp was fantastic. Definitely recommend to eat here when at the lake.