Baymont by Wyndham Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
US$75
US$71
  • Breakfast included
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$134
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
US$75
US$70
Priceline
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Priceline
Kapilana Resort(Osage Beach)
TripAdvisor
WorldMark Lake of the Ozarks(Osage Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I recently spend the night at this hotel. There is really nothing special about this place. It is pretty much typical for this brand hotel.
Don't plan on a big breakfast here which is included with your stay. They had self serve waffle station which has become pretty much standard in most hotels. The hot "buffet" was a small crock pot with some instant scrambled eggs and what looked like sliced ham. There was not much else. I choose instead to go out and grab something at McDonalds.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Alan A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast , and I want to let you know that we take your suggestions to heart and are reconsidering the available choices. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience and I hope you'll return to see how we grow and evolve.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The people who manage this hotel are very nice and patient with people. They get the food bar full even on a very busy day. The non smoking king room was wonderful and had everything we needed. We were glad they had an opening.

Room Tip: The non smoking building is great and the 1st and 2nd floor are right off of the parking lot.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank S B

S B,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks Hotel and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I didn't even make it to the hotel because this manager was absolutely impossible. I booked through Expedia and accidentally hit the wrong date. After 2 weeks of trying to deal with "DON", the manager, he refused to return my calls and refused to refund my reservation. He told Expedia he MIGHT let me reschedule, but won't take my phone calls (9 attempts). He's always, "too busy" and tells the girls he'll call me back.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else....(Just like most of the other reviews)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Workintoohard

Workintoohard,

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks Hotel. We are very sorry to hear the unprofessional act of the manager. We already informed the management about this for necessary actions. We value our customers well and we apologize for mistake . We assure you that this is not to happen again. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Seeing old pals and planning a mountain bike trail or two, we chose this location for its proximity to the highway, the local trails and the go-kart/food facilities. The staff was very nice and handled our needs quickly. A comfy, affordable location for all Osage Beach facilities and attractions.
Spoiler alert: There is a Culver's right across the street.

Room Tip: Concessions, ice, the pool and food court are near the office.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Jerry M,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I went to the lake for two days to stay with friends and had to get a room for one night and was told to check out by 11 am the rooms were ok and we checked out by 930 and was charged for two nights called to check and the manager is the most rude guy ever he is a scammer and a jerk never will I go back and I would sleep in my car before I would go there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank blazer2020

blazer2020,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. Your review is greatly appreciated, though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made with the state of our accommodations. I am very displeased to hear that anyone was treated with rudeness . We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.