I recently spend the night at this hotel. There is really nothing special about this place. It is pretty much typical for this brand hotel.
Don't plan on a big breakfast here which is included with your stay. They had self serve waffle station which has become pretty much standard in most hotels. The hot "buffet" was a small crock pot with some instant scrambled eggs and what looked like sliced ham. There was not much else. I choose instead to go out and grab something at McDonalds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hotel, located at America's "Midwest Coast," is comprised of two buildings. One is an exterior corridor drive-up that is pet-friendly and has both smoking optional and nonsmoking units. The second is an interior corridor that is 100% non-smoking. All suites as well as all king & queen units feature refrigerators and microwaves. Two-room suites also have second televisions and side rooms that close off for privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Lake Of The Ozarks
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lake Of The Ozarks Hotel Osage Beach
- Econolodge Osage Beach
- Econo Lodge Osage Beach
- Osage Beach Econo Lodge