““I Love” I Love Mr. Sushi”
Review of I Love Mr. Sushi

I Love Mr. Sushi
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Olivette
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This is a casual sushi restaurant located in a non-distinct strip mall. There are plenty of tables - this is a nothing fancy restaurant. The service is excellent and relatively fast given the size of our order. The food is excellent and we were all pleased with the quality of the sushi (we did not order any high-end like toro or uni so it is difficult to know, but the quality of the tuna, yellowtail, white tuna, snapper was great). For appetizers we ordered the seaweed salad and the pickled vegetables (radishes, cucumber and eggplant). The seaweed salad is large enough for two people this year and the pickled vegetables were delicious. We ordered the sushi boat for three, which is really large enough to feed five or six people. The shashmi slices were very large, but even with the large portions, there only pure meat to bite into. We also ordered a couple of special rolls that were quite good. For the amount of food served, this meal was an excellent value. On my next visit I am going to try the uni, sweet shrimp and some of the bivalves and let you know.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We went as a group and each ordered some type of various rolls from the menu. They came out with great presentation and flavor.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Went for a work lunch and we all enjoyed it. Each of us ordered a roll because they are big! And we got a Volcano Roll to share. We couldn't finish it off! Had to take some home.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I continue to come back to wonderful sushi with a homespun feel. Wonderful service great prices makes for continued return business!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The food here is delicious and the sushi rolls are large and fulfilling. The atmosphere is nice. The waitstaff sometimes has a rude attitude but they work hard so it's not very bothersome. Once the delicious miso soup comes out the culinary experience is very enjoyable

Date of visit: June 2017