“How Could You Not?”
Review of Almost Antiques

Almost Antiques
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Opened by the irrepressible Cameron Gordon and business partner Amy, I did my first bit of business with Almost Antiques on their second day of trading. It's based in a small property (storeroom) just behind the Golden Lion pub, adjacent to the Market Place. There is ample parking nearby, and already it's proving to be a little treasure trove for stuff from Weardale and beyond.

When I went there were things ranging from replica Japanese swords to vinyl records, and everything in between. Pleased with my little Kodak Instamatic I acquired, need to find film cassette!

Go and visit, it's great fun, and you never know what you'll find.

Cameron G, Owner at Almost Antiques, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

The joy was all ours Graeme. See you soon

C and A

Been to Almost Antiques? Share your experiences!