“grandkids birthday!”

Best Western Big Spring Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Neosho
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had great service, friendly smile! The lady up front was a asset to this hotel. We had a birthday for two of our grandkids and just stayed the night. Breakfast was plentiful and delicous. Coffee was perfect. Very family friendly. Great job Best Western!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The first room they gave us was absolutely disgustingly dirty. Dust, food, dead cricket, dirty bedding, stains you could see under the torn mattress cover. I cringed. My family sat out in the lobby to watch TV because it was cleaner out there. After thinking about the room while I was watching TV in the lobby, I thought, there is no way I could sleep in there. I went and took pictures of parts of the room. I then asked the very nice and hard working front desk lady if there was any way that we could get another room that was clean. They didn't have any more rooms with 2 beds, so she offered an executive suite with a King bed and gave us a roll away bed. That room was clean and while old, was very nice and spacious. We got a great nights sleep. The cleaning crew's room was right across the hall from our room so in the morning I was shocked at how many cleaning team members there were when our first room (110) just down the hall was so neglected and had been that way for a while. I hope management can be more vigilant. On a good note, the breakfast was great with several choices. The night time lady at the front desk was by herself, but was working so hard to please guest requests. Very impressed with her!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I had to make a separate reservation to come to this one due to some hotel prices for the weekend. Called them up they helped me out and it was by far one of the best hotels I've been too. The staff and the rooms were amazing for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stay at this BW every year visiting friends and relatives. The staff goes out of their way to please us, I couldn't be more satisified with my stay. The rooms are nice, the breakfast is good and overall it's always a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Staff very friendly and helpful, complimentary breakfast had good choices (but I never found the butter), doors and walls solid and thick, but some sound did penetrate from boisterous youngsters (some stomping overhead), parking access good, ADA-equipped bathroom good, not enough functional AC outlets.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neosho
0.7 km away
23.1 km away
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#8 of 24 in Joplin

Been to Best Western Big Spring Lodge? Share your experiences!