“Slow , slow, slow”

Rick's Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #27 of 42 Restaurants in Moberly
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We ate there on a Sunday. Our waitress was very nice.
We specified how we wanted our food. When it arrived, after a LONG wait, mine was not correct. The rest of party ate while I waited another LONG wait for the correct order. The waitress was nice about it, but we still waited a long time.
Finally, after the rest of my party had finished, my order arrived. No no to our bill was offered.
The food was average.
They upcharged for items listed on the menu as available sides.
I won't go back and neither should you.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Ordered chicken alfredo and it was really bad. I believe sauce came out of a jar. No seasoning, no salt, pepper.very plain with no taste. Pasta was mushy. Nasty. Recieved soggy bread to go with Alfredo.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Was here on business. Decided to eat here and had a solid meal. I had a steak which was done right. I would come again if I get back in town.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

My friend and I came here for a late lunch. The staff were very friendly. My friend ordered the fried catfish sandwich. It was huge and she said it was delicious. I had the sliced steak with peppers and onions. Unfortunately, my meat was a little fatty and hard to chew. Our waitress gave us to go cups to take with us. I'd be willing to go back.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner and drinks, the waiter was polite and attentive. The cooks must have had to butcher the cow due to the wait; the steaks were cremated, and the burgers were seared. The waitresses in the bar had no class ; could learn some hygiene skills , and manners. The bathroom was filthy , I would rather use an outhouse. I was led to believe that this place represented moberly's fine dining. I was lied to, the place next to the night club isn't any better. Over priced, and out of a box dinner . I had to go to Macon for a steak. Don't waste your time in moberly.