“Poor environment.”

Rick's Steakhouse & Grill
Ranked #28 of 42 Restaurants in Moberly
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner and drinks, the waiter was polite and attentive. The cooks must have had to butcher the cow due to the wait; the steaks were cremated, and the burgers were seared. The waitresses in the bar had no class ; could learn some hygiene skills , and manners. The bathroom was filthy , I would rather use an outhouse. I was led to believe that this place represented moberly's fine dining. I was lied to, the place next to the night club isn't any better. Over priced, and out of a box dinner . I had to go to Macon for a steak. Don't waste your time in moberly.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Got there at 6 p.m. on a Saturday. We were seated quickly because they were not busy. They have a full bar, and serve Pepsi products. Our young waiter was very attentive and kept our drinks full and following up on us. I had the ribeye with three large shrimp prawns that was cooked just like I wanted. The wife had chopped steak with onions and green peppers. Everything was . They had a good selection of side orders. Overall it was a very good experience. The only negative is the inside of the restaurant was very plain and boring. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Since moving to Moberly two years back I gave every restaurant in town a shot. Me and my family love eating out when we have some extra cash and so every month we tried something new. We went to Ricks early on in our culinary adventures here in our new hometown. Prices were what you would expect at a steak restraunt, however the quality is nothing near you would get somewhere else. The 12oz sirloin I ordered had huge fat line on the outside, and down the middle. The steak was not a hearty steak you pay 20+ for other restaurants but a thin sliced. The loaded potatoes on my plate were cold in the middle. And that was just the first experience. I tried it two more times hoping and praying I could get a good steak in my hometown without having to drive to Columbia. Two more times failure, fatty, thin steaks, for over 20$. The third and last time I went I tried the salmon. The exterior flavor was great, the inside was still cold. I'm not super picky (all the time) I do love food and love it cooked right. But I can never go back to Ricks. Cold fish, fatty, thin steaks, at the same price I could get a huge thick steak at another restaurant in Columbia. This place was a sad disappointment for me. My opinion skip it and drive to Columbia for steak or cook it yourself. We have excellent meat markets in town.

1  Thank Niklas M
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Our waiter was a great guy. The food was... not so great. I am a creature of habit, and almost always go for the familiar. The Grilled chicken Ceasar salad I ordered was one of the worst ever I ate. The Romaine was questionable, the grilled chicken was SOOOOO dry and the edges were so burnt, I actually mistaken a few pieces of chicken for.... croutons. It takes a special talent (or the lack thereof ) to mess up the salad. One nice thing I tasted there was cinnamon butter served with the yeast rolls (the rolls themselves were half backed). Dining with you, folks, will not become my habit... So long!

1  Thank Irina I
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Went to Rick's last night with my husband and in-laws. We got there at 6:30pm and it wasn't very busy. It took them about an hour and 20 minutes to get our food out because they were waiting on the baked potatoes. 3 of the 4 people at our table ordered a baked potato, 1 potato was not even cooked all the way, it was still hard. I ordered a steak, medium and in the middle it was cooked fine but the outside was burnt and that was all I tasted. Another steak that was ordered was medium rare but was cooked all the way through and was completely burnt. Our waitress was very sweet and very apologetic. Needless to say we got our meal for free and we will not be returning to Rick's.

1  Thank erikapaige