All reviews front desk outdoor courtyard room was clean nice lobby quiet location working order nice hotel mini fridge check in was easy business trip king bed plenty of parking st louis fitness center ellipticals elevator fireplace
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I joined an 8-day package tour organized by e-world travel and tours in the East Coast and Canada from Oct. 20-27, 2018. Everyday, we have to move to another hotel so for the 8-day tour, we stayed in 7 hotels. After a day of tour in Washington DC, we stayed overnight at Courtyard hotel by Marriott in Maryland. The hotel was such a good place to stay, with good amenities and very near a convenience store. We had a fine night sleep in this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

As a couple, date night is an important time to focus on us. This was the first time we chose this particular hotel for our evening. The hotel is easy to find. We were greeted with a smile from Gabrielle at check in. When we arrived to our room we had been upgraded to a courtyard balcony room. Unfortunately, the mini fridge was warm. Found the tv did not work either. Must have been a bad outlet since everything seemed to be plugged in. We went back to the front desk and Gabrielle offered to move us. She called to confirm that the room was in working order and we were happy with the new location. She moved us to the south end of the building. It was so quiet all evening long. Thank you, Gabrielle! The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. What a wonderful night out. We will stay again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I stay here frequently, typically up to 8 nights a year. The rooms are nice and the staff are always friendly. The lobby has a starbucks, with coffee & breakfast options. In the evening you can buy beer.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The people that checked me in was very nice and kind. They also gave me recommendations to take my fiancé to celebrate her birthday. What a great host. The only issue we had was when the elevators was down but what the heck, it’s life, what a great time!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I am a Platinum Elite member of Marriott, so I stay at a lot of their properties. This location is one of my favorites. I think they have one of the friendliest staffs and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

Date of stay: July 2018