All reviews cheese omelets room was clean hot oatmeal sausage links yogurt st louis outdoor pool easy access kathy microwave surgery clerk
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

On arrival was greeted with a very friendly check-in process. Room was ready & clean.
Breakfast had a variety of offerings, including mini-cheese omelets, sausage links, oatmeal, waffles, cold cereals, fruit, raisin bread, as well as regular bread, for toast.
My only disappointment was that no airport shuttle was available; for that reason, next time I will probably get lodging at a motel closer to the airport.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and inviting. The beds were high and very comfortable. The breakfast was great....eggs, sausage, hot oatmeal and waffles. Wow! The kitchen staff could not have been nicer.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2018

On Monday, August 20, 2018 I had reservations at the Days Inn by Wyndham St. Louis/Westport which I booked through Expedia. This was my worst hotel experience in my life! When I drove in the parking lot I first thought this was an abandoned hotel. Upon going inside I was immediately made to feel like I was a criminal by the blonde behind the counter who not only demanded to see my identification, she also insisted on making a copy of my driver's license! I have never encountered this before! After verifying who I am, there is no reason to retain a copy of my license. Her attitude made me feel totally unwelcome.

Instead of going to my room I first decided to go have dinner and gather my thoughts. After further reflection I felt extremely uncomfortable staying in this decrepit hotel and subjecting myself to further innuendo. I called Expedia and informed them I was cancelling my reservation and wanted a different hotel. They told me it would take a week to ten days for a refund. At that point they were little help in rebooking me, with my friend actually finding another hotel which I had to walk the Expedia representative through to complete my booking, even though it was on the Expedia site.

I then returned to the Days Inn. I requested that I be returned the license information which they had copied since there would be no reason for them to retain it since I would not be staying there, had there been any reason for them to have it in the first place. The clerk at the desk said he could not give it back and he called someone claiming to be the general manager. After a few minutes this person came in the front door and was extremely rude with my friend and I. He refused to give my license information and literally threw my reservation information at my friend as he left. He dared me to call the police, which I did, and the officer which responded claimed it was a civil matter which they had no authority over.

Upon returning home the next day I contacted the license bureau and told them what had happened. They were shocked to hear the hotel had wanted a copy of my license and immediately flagged my license information to make sure no one could make use of it without confirming it was me. After thinking it over I am extremely suspicious this hotel is being used as a front for criminal activity, possibly stealing identities and using them for their own benefit. That would explain the expensive suit on the "general manager" which looked extremely out of place for a mere hotel flunky. I hope that Days Inn and Wyndham investigate this property and hold this person accountable for his actions!

Room tip: Avoid at all costs!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank robreas
Days Inn W, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham St. Louis/Westport MO, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,

We thank you for staying with us at Days Inn & Suits by Wyndham. We appreciate your valuable feedback. We invest consistent efforts to meet your expectations and continue to find improvements in all criteria of hospitality. We are disappointed to see that we did not live up to our high Wyndham standards, and we are truly sorry your stay was not to your expectation. We will pass your comments to appropriate department and take necessary actions accordingly. We hope you will consider giving us another chance to prove we are up to the task of delivering excellent service and accommodations.
Thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to hearing about your travel plans, please let me know in advance so that I can ensure you are well looked after.

Janak Patel
Property Manager
Days Inn & Suites-Westport

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Days Inn clean, staff very helpful and was concern about our family and house in Conway SC. Plus parking llot well lit for safety.Breakfast was outstanding and hot. Room was clean, bathroom was clean and the bed was soft and was able to get a good night sleep.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Pros: Good location. Friendly staff. Free breakfast. Outside area with tables and BBQ grills.
Cons: Room smelled horrible (this my biggest con). Hard bed. Stains on box spring and walls. Poor up keep. Sign of hard to see due to bushes. We initially almost passes it up.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Days Inn W, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham St. Louis/Westport MO, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hello,

We thank you for staying with us at Days Inn-St.Louis/Westport and appreciate your valuable feedback. We are glad that you liked our breakfast and staff. We will review your concerns during our weekly staff meeting and will take essential actions accordingly. We have recently added biscuits and gravy along with blueberry muffins for our weekend breakfast. Also, We are in the process of adding more varieties! We hope to see you again in future as we always in the urge of providing satisfactory stay for all of our guests.

Regards,